[Ohiodig] Options for outsourcing digitization projects?

Lisa A Smilnak l.smilnak at csuohio.edu
Tue Nov 14 12:57:40 EST 2023

Hi Meredith,

The American Association of Law Libraries compiled a list of digitization vendors over the summer, which is attached. The list is relatively short but could be useful for some. We used Preservation Technologies in Cranberry, PA for creating audio files from reels from the 1960s and they were great to work with.

Lisa Smilnak
Digital Content & Special Collections Librarian
Cleveland State University College of Law Library
216-523-7394
l.smilnak at csuohio.edu