[Ohiodig] Fw: [Archivpres] Free Preservation Grant Webinar

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Tue Nov 14 16:10:26 EST 2023

Perhaps of interest---
________________________________
From: archivpres-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivpres-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Katy Klettlinger <Katy.Klettlinger at lyrasis.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 2:32 PM
To: archivpres at lyralists.lyrasis.org <archivpres at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: EXT: [Archivpres] Free Preservation Grant Webinar

Hello everyone,

It is that time of year again!

Lyrasis Consulting Services is offering a free webinar for those interested in applying for Preservation Assistance Grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities. The grant requires no cost share and is capped at $10,000. It is ideal for first-time grant applicants or those representing small institutions.

To attend the class or receive a recording please register at https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=549C4A0D-8E58-EE11-810D-00155DCF5744.

Also, you are always welcome to talk with one of our consultants about your application before it is submitted. We are here to help you succeed!

Many thanks,

Katy

Katy L. W. Klettlinger, MLIS (she/her/hers)

[A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature]<https://www.name-coach.com/katy-klettlinger>

Program Leader, LYRASIS Consulting Services
katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org<mailto:katy.klettlinger at lyrasis.org>

Cell phone: 404-576-9099

www.lyrasis.org<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5_iN1kjXojNr_FJpESYJgqo53kqZrtv4bUWkxzAs3g&s=712&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lyrasis.org%2f>

Schedule a meeting with me using online booking!<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/KatyKlettlingerLYRASIS@Lyrasis.org/bookings/>

TRULY HUMAN NOTICE:  Getting this email out of normal working hours? We work at a digitally-enabled relentless pace, which can disrupt our ability to sleep enough, eat right, exercise, and spend time with the people that matter most. I am sending you this email at a time that works for my schedule. Feel free to respond to it when convenient for you.

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.