[Ohiodig] Options for outsourcing digitization projects?

Meredith Southard msouthard at worthingtonlibraries.org
Tue Nov 14 09:36:07 EST 2023

Hi all,
Recently, we've received some requests from community organizations to digitize their complete archives (things such as meeting minutes, newsletters, photos, etc.)

We don't have the resources to digitize entire collections in-house, nor to store the digitized files for the organizations. I'd like to be able to point them to some reliable vendors, and/or share with them a list of questions to ask vendors.

Does anyone have companies they'd recommend? Or similar experiences/resources to share?

Thanks!
Meredith

Meredith Southard
Local History Librarian
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>
Old Worthington Library | 820 High Street |Worthington, Ohio 43085
614-807-3668 | 614-807-2642

[cid:image001.png at 01D52683.A0BA1AA0]