[Ohiodig] Software as a service database systems

Collier, Sarah K. collier.330 at osu.edu
Mon Dec 19 11:16:17 EST 2022

Hi Susan, have to looked at Airtable?
Not sure if it’ll fit all you are looking for, but it is a relatively easy tool to learn and acts as a database. OSU is currently looking into it as a project management information solution.
Sarah

[The Ohio State University]
Sarah Collier, CAPM, PMI-DASM
Digitization & Conservation Project Manager
University Libraries
1165 Kinnear Road, Libraries Tech Center Room 138A, Columbus, OH 43212-1153
614-514-5851 Office
collier.330 at osu.edu<mailto:collier.330 at osu.edu>
OSUL Staff Advisory Council 2021-23

“To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden.”
-Seneca