[Ohiodig] Fw: Feedback Research Participation Opportunity

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Tue Dec 20 13:48:15 EST 2022

Hi all-

A non-digital topic- A KSU colleague is launching a survey and has asked to spread the word. Thanks in advance for your participation!

Ginnie

--
Virginia Dressler, MA, MLIS
Digital Projects Librarian

________________________________

Dear Colleagues,

We write to invite you to participate in a voluntary research study that explores how people feel about receiving and acting on feedback in their library workplaces. The results of the study will help develop a better understanding of how feedback can be thoughtfully and productively used at work. The researchers are Dr. Miriam Matteson, Associate Dean in the College of Communication and Information and Sean Kennedy, Collections Strategies Librarian at Kent State University.

Participation includes completing an online survey that we expect should take 20-25 minutes to complete. We welcome participation from anyone 18 years or older who works part- or fulltime in any type of library.

We recognize you receive many requests to participate in research and are very appreciative of your responses as we explore this important aspect of work culture in libraries.

The link to participate in the study is: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02OnOGPAgU1v3RY<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkent.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_02OnOGPAgU1v3RY&data=05%7C01%7Cvdressle%40KENT.EDU%7C764abfa871f44cac2a3708dae1f6ee4c%7Ce5a06f4a1ec44d018f73e7dd15f26134%7C1%7C0%7C638070747928403540%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=w8e3J%2F%2F2nlZFBkSbtblhpcagOI7CjuvplMHrIhLaMnc%3D&reserved=0>

If you would like additional information about this study, please contact us at mmattes1 at kent.edu<mailto:mmattes1 at kent.edu> or skenne20 at kent.edu<mailto:skenne20 at kent.edu>.

Thank you for your consideration, and once again, please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in learning more about this Institutional Review Board-approved project.

Sincerely,

Miriam Matteson

Principal Investigator

Associate Dean, College of Communication and Information

Kent State University

Sean Kennedy

Co-Principal Investigator