[Ohiodig] FW: OHRAB Ohio Citizen Archivist Award

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 1 13:04:09 EDT 2020

From: OHIOARCHIVISTS <ohioarchivists-bounces at lists.oplin.org> On Behalf Of Ratcliff, Tina via OHIOARCHIVISTS
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:18 AM
To: ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [SOA] OHRAB Ohio Citizen Archivist Award

SOA Members,

The Ohio Historical Records Advisory Board is pleased to announce the creation of a new award, the OHRAB Ohio Citizen Archivist Award.  This award honors volunteers in Ohio's archives who work long hours answering reference requests, processing collections and indexing historic records.  In these hard times, we are proud to acknowledge those who give their time to our archives so freely and with such joy.

In addition to a plaque, the winner of the Ohio Citizen Archivist Award will receive $180 to be used towards obtaining archival education.  OHRAB thanks the National Historical Publications & Records Commission (NHPRC) for the grant that makes this award possible.

See the attached announcement for more details.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Tina S. Ratcliff
Chair, OHRAB Awards Committee

Tina S. Ratcliff
Montgomery County Records & Information Manager

Montgomery County Records Center & Archives
117 S. Main St.
PO Box 972
Dayton OH 45422
(937) 496-6932
ratclifft at mcohio.org<mailto:ratclifft at mcohio.org>

Announcement:  Updated Records Center & Archives Website
For information on the history of Montgomery County and the County's Records Management Program visit the Records Center & Archives<https://nam03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mcohio.org%2Fgovernment%2Fother_government_and_community_agencies%2Frecords_center_and_archives%2Findex.php&data=02%7C01%7Ccarleton%40ohio.edu%7Cc30394eb40c14770a94a08d81dc13aef%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C637292063049799308&sdata=7XIS3%2BteoP%2FabohjWfyzLdOXrjzMxGB75vHsucYSGyM%3D&reserved=0> website.