[Ohiodig] General Call for Virtual Tours of Ohio libraries, archives, museums

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 6 10:33:58 EDT 2020

General Call for Virtual Tours

OhioDIGers, please share a "virtual tour" of your Ohio library, archive, or museum with our OhioDIG community by sending virtual tour links to OhioDIG planning group member John Dewees at john.dewees at toledolibrary.org<mailto:john.dewees at toledolibrary.org>!

We encourage folks to be as creative as they wish to be--put together a photo gallery on Flickr, write up a blog post, narrate a video tour of your facility and put it on YouTube, or leverage existing content in Google Arts and Culture or Clio. The only requirement is that it be available somewhere on the web that we can link to (in other words, please don't send us photos).

We will share links to virtual tours on the OhioDIG website<https://ohiodig.org/resources/ohiodig-virtual-tours>, and also share this list of tours with the OhioDIG community via the Listserv so that people can take these it at their leisure.

Examples:
OHC: https://artsandculture.google.com/partner/ohio-history-connection
TLCPL: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nTXEZ4yAWbKex5js6

About OhioDIG: The Ohio Digitization Interest Group is an informal discussion group open to all with an interest in digitization, digital preservation and access,  in the archives/library/museum/historical society world. We meet every other month  (Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov).

https://ohiodig.org/ | Meetings: https://ohiodig.org/meetings | Listserv: https://ohiodig.org/listserv | Regional Events Calendar: https://ohiodig.org/calendar | Facebook: https://facebook.com/groups/OhioDIG/ | Twitter: https://twitter.com/OhioDIGgroup

Janet Carleton | Working from home | https://www.ohio.edu/library/coronavirus
Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu | Pronouns: she, her, hers | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | @jcarletonoh<https://twitter.com/jcarletonoh> | @AldenLibDigital <https://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital> | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/