[Ohiodig] FW: Rust Belt Humanities Lab - Ursuline College 4/5 12-3pm

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 26 10:51:44 EDT 2024

Rust Belt Humanities Lab Symposium at Ursuline College

Join us as we co-create humanities ecosystems in the Rust Belt. Make connections, learn about opportunities to collaborate, and explore public humanities initiatives in our region.

In person event Friday, April 5, noon-3pm, at Ursuline College<https://www.ursuline.edu/>, Pepper Pike, Ohio. $25, lunch included.
Registration: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=6DKzh4

Guest Speakers:
* Dawn Arrington, Founder and Director of Comics at the Corner
* Jon K. Lauck, author, adjunct professor of history and political science at the University of South Dakota, and Editor-in-Chief of Middle West Review
* Nicholas Roman Lewis, Director of the Anisfield Wolf Book Awards
* Marina Marquez, Manager of The People's University, Cleveland Public Library
Contact Katharine Trostel at
katharine.trostel at ursuline.edu<mailto:katharine.trostel at ursuline.edu> or 440.646.8354
Friday, April 5, 2024 Noon to 3:00 p