[Ohiodig] OhioMemory / ContentDM Question

Emily Rinaman rinamaem at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Tue Feb 27 09:39:37 EST 2024

Hydy,
Can you show examples? I clicked on your link and the public view of the subjects of your collection appears to be fine. We separate all of our subjects with semi-colons and for places attached to subject headings, here is an example of how we format them:

Public libraries -- Ohio<https://ohiomemory.org/digital/collection/p15005coll27/search/searchterm/Public%20libraries%20--%20Ohio/field/subjec/mode/exact/conn/and>
 Are you adding your subjects to your controlled vocabulary list? Then you can just copy and paste them from that box into your subject field box (and separate each with semi-colons)
I wonder if you just went in and wiped out what you have in the subject field and re-typed and re-indexed if it would do what you are wanting it to do ... ?