[Ohiodig] FW: OhioNet November Member Highlights 🍂

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 21 14:21:29 EST 2023

Thought the List might be interested in this. Lisa Long regularly attends OhioDIG meetings. 😊
Best, janet

---
Janet Carleton| Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Digital Initiatives | Mahn Center for Archives and Special Collections, Preservation & Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | she/her/hers