[Ohiodig] Microfilm Digitization

Chatham Ewing chatham.ewing at cpl.org
Wed May 31 09:55:59 EDT 2023

Hello Carrie,

Crowley is a reputable company - they sell equipment that is top end and vend all kinds of services.
It's possible that they can save costs in ways that other vendors can't and that the quote is low because they have all kinds of advantages in terms of equipment, software, and staff.

Chatham Ewing
Cleveland Public Library