[Ohiodig] advice on book scanner RFPs

Emily Rinaman rinamaem at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Fri Mar 3 11:28:07 EST 2023

Amy,
We are currently awaiting our brand new 15000 A3 Comfort Zeutschel with Omni Scan software overhead scanner from The Crowley Company to arrive (should be sometime this month) and we are super excited! Our rep, Robert Harris, was very nice and informative.

Emily Rinaman, MLIS University of South Carolina

Technical Services Manager

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library

77 Jefferson St., Tiffin, OH 44883

419-447-3751