[Ohiodig] FW: Ohio History Service Corps accepting applications for September

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 27 17:02:23 EDT 2023

May be of interest to your students-I know some past projects involved digitization.

---
Janet Carleton| Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Digital Initiatives | Mahn Center for Archives and Special Collections, Preservation & Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | she/her/hers