[Ohiodig] EXT: grants for newspaper digitzation

jjohnson at library.ohio.gov jjohnson at library.ohio.gov
Tue Nov 29 11:55:20 EST 2022

Hi Marsha! The State Library’s Competitive Grants<https://library.ohio.gov/services-for-libraries/lsta-grants/competitive-grants/> would probably be our best fit for your project. The application window just closed, but we’ll be posting again where there is another round of funding available.

Best-

[cid:image001.png at 01D903E9.7419C710]
Jen Johnson
(she/hers)
Library Consultant
Ohio Digital Network Project Coordinator
ohiodigitalnetwork.org<https://ohiodigitalnetwork.org>
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>