[Ohiodig] Interleaved Papers

Noah Stegman Rechtin noah at tswm.org
Tue Apr 26 13:06:04 EDT 2022

Dear All,

Conveniently, a different project I was working on today required me to
look up the digitized copy
<http://drc.libraries.uc.edu/handle/2374.UC/713465> of Neil Armstrong's
U.S. Navy log book from the University of Cincinnati. It just so happens
that it has an interleaved page that was included in original order. While
it's not exactly the same as the example I used, it's extremely similar –
if not completely analogous – so it ended up being another very useful data
point supporting the argument to retain original order.

Sincerely,
Noah Stegman Rechtin
*Tri-State Warbird Museum <http://tri-statewarbirdmuseum.org/>*
*Collections Manager & Museum Attendant*