[Ohiodig] Interleaved Papers

Noah Stegman Rechtin noah at tswm.org
Tue Apr 26 11:20:52 EDT 2022

Dear All,

Thanks to everyone for the advice. It is much appreciated.

To summarize for anyone else interested as the replies did not make it onto
the listserve: all three respondents stated that they preserve original
order in their own collections, two specifically stated they prioritize
authentic representation, and one stated they would prefer a single file
and/or book format. One person also suggested checking out a webinar
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDqGQYNfOw0&t=262s> and a example scrapbook
<http://ohiomemory.org/digital/collection/p16007coll83/id/355/rec/1>.

Finally, although neither of the examples I used in my initial question
have been uploaded yet, here is the link to our museum's Internet Archive
collection I should have included for reference:
http://archive.org/details/tristatewarbirdmuseum

Sincerely,
Noah Stegman Rechtin
*Tri-State Warbird Museum <http://tri-statewarbirdmuseum.org/>*
*Collections Manager & Museum Attendant*