[Ohiodig] [EXTERNAL] sticky slides

Sabharwal, Arjun Arjun.Sabharwal at utoledo.edu
Thu Apr 14 07:57:42 EDT 2022

Hi Marsha,

Here is a possible treatment for your slides:

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=808088

Arjun

____________________
Arjun Sabharwal
Associate Professor & Digital Initiatives Librarian
University of Toledo, Carlson Library
2975 West Centennial Dr.
Toledo, Ohio 43606-3390
419.530.4497
arjun.sabharwal at utoledo.edu<mailto:arjun.sabharwal at utoledo.edu>
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8873-3406
[University of Toledo Logo]

Land Acknowledgment Statement: The University of Toledo acknowledges that the region of Ohio in which the University sits is the ancestral homelands of the Seneca, Erie and Odawa, as well as places of trade for Indigenous peoples, including the Anishinaabe (Ojibwa, Pottawatomi), Kilatika, Lenape, Kaskaskia, Kickapoo, Miami, Munsee, Peoria Piankashaw, Shawnee, Wea and Wyandot. As a steward of public lands, it is our responsibility to understand the history of the land, the peoples who came before us and their continuing ties to this place. We thank them for their strength and resilience in protecting this land and aspire to uphold our responsibilities according to their example.