[Ohiodig] Call for Speakers on Working with Digitization Vendors: OhioDIG Meeting January 19

Gao, Sidney (gaosy) gaosy at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Nov 29 08:15:48 EST 2021

The Ohio Digitization Interest Group welcomes speaking proposals for our virtual January 2022 meeting on Working with Digitization Vendors!

We are seeking speakers to talk in-depth about their experiences working with digitization vendors on projects of all types: still image, microfilm, audio, audiovisual, and more. We would love to hear about your experiences, opinions, and workflows regarding outsourcing small or large digitization projects. We welcome proposals from all GLAM institutions.

The 45 minutes reserved for presentations will be split among the speakers, with a Q&A after. Proposal submissions will be accepted until Friday, January 7th @ 5PM EST. We are hoping to get several speakers to help us discuss this important work. Speakers can choose whether their presentation is recorded.

Theme: Working with Digitization Vendors
Program Contacts: Sidney Gao (gaosy at ucmail.uc.edu), Emily Rinaman (rinamaem at tiffinsenecalibrary.org), and Nick Pavlik (npavlik at bgsu.edu)
Location: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Date & time: Wednesday, January 19, 10:30AM-12:30PM

Agenda:
- 10:30-11:30: Presentations (45 minutes) and Q&A (15 minutes)
- 11:30-12:00: All attendee update

All are welcome to attend and submit proposals! If you'd like to present at this meeting, please fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/MW2y54jhkCFUjayj7