[Ohiodig] Call For Proposals Try #2

PShumaker at library.ohio.gov PShumaker at library.ohio.gov
Mon May 10 12:58:23 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the technical difficulties on my end. We would like to invite you to submit a proposal for the May OhioDig Me

OhioDIG wants to hear about your recent digitization projects and ideas at our upcoming poster session meeting on May 27, 2021 form 10:30-12. Tell us about your digitization project that you are working on, just finished, or are looking to start! OhioDIG is looking for 4-6 speakers to share information about their digitization projects in virtual poster session presentation. Each speaker will provide a 1-2 minute intro to their project, and then we will divide into breakout rooms to hear more about each project. Participants will be given the opportunity to visit different breakouts to hear about each project in a conversation style, just as if we were gathered around a poster a conference. Proposal submissions will be accepted until end of day on May 21, 2021.

Please submit any proposals to Penelope Shumaker at pshumaker at library.ohio.gov<mailto:pshumaker at library.ohio.gov>.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7459C.24A50C10]
Penelope Shumaker
Metadata Librarian
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image002.png at 01D7459C.24A50C10]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [cid:image003.png at 01D7459C.24A50C10] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [cid:image004.png at 01D7459C.24A50C10] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01D7459C.24A50C10] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.