[Ohiodig] FW: Job: Technology and Research Services Librarian, Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 22 12:14:36 EDT 2021

From: Amy E Burchfield <a.burchfield at csuohio.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 11:20 AM
To: Carleton, Janet <carleton at ohio.edu>
Subject: Job Announcement for OhioDIG Listserv

Hi Janet,

I'm a librarian at the Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library, and I'm happy to say that we have posted a position for a Technology and Research Services Librarian. I'm attaching a copy of the job announcement in Word and as a PDF doc. I'm wondering if you would be able to post it to the Ohio Digitization Interest Group Listserv, since I'm not on the list.

Amy

Amy Burchfield
Head of Research & Instructional Services, C|M|LAW Library
216.687.6885
a.burchfield at csuohio.edu<mailto:a.burchfield at csuohio.edu>
she, her, hers