[Ohiodig] What the Wiki 1 Webinar Recording + More

jjohnson at library.ohio.gov jjohnson at library.ohio.gov
Mon Jun 29 14:27:34 EDT 2020

***Crossposted***

Good afternoon! Thanks to all who were able to join us for our Wikimedia Foundation webinar last week.
I hope you had as much fun learning about their work as I did!

Whether you had *so* much fun that you want to watch it again or you just can't stand to miss out, you can find the recording on YouTube at https://youtu.be/JLsUSNVqiL8.

And you can join us for our next free webinar, no registration required, on Thursday July 30, 2pm.
Just go to https://bit.ly/3cezo7B to join our Teams meeting, or call in to 614-721-2972 (conference ID 158 885 266#).
We'll be going more in-depth on how community editing of Wikis works, in both the library and personal contexts.

Once again, the webinar will be recorded and shared after the fact.
And if you've got any Wikimedia-related questions in the meantime, you know where to find me!
(Email. It's this email.)

Cheers-

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D53B12.39630B20]

Jen Johnson

(she/her/hers)

Library Consultant

Ohio Digital Network Project Coordinator

library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D53B12.39630B20]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Description: Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Description: Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01D53B12.39630B20] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>