[Ohiodig] Now virtual & free: Southern Miss IR Conference, Apr 23-24

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 6 18:11:34 EDT 2020

Registration required but is free--closes April 17.

I see some interesting content on their schedule page<http://manager.lib.usm.edu/smirc/irschedule.html>.
---
Janet Carleton | Working from home
Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | @jcarletonoh<https://twitter.com/jcarletonoh> | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/>