[Ohiodig] Job - Local History Librarian Xenia, OH

Ulvestad, Deanna K. DUlvestad at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 28 08:35:20 EDT 2019

[gcpl_logo_new3]

Local History Librarian - 25 hours per week

Starting Hourly Rate:        $15.16 (Bachelor)

$19.82 (MA Public History)

Greene County Public Library is a dynamic, forward thinking 7-branch library system and we are seeking a Local History Librarian for our Genealogy and Archival department.  The position is 25 hours per week which will include daytime, evening and weekend hours.

Requirements:
Local History Librarian I- Bachelor's Degree in History or closely related field from an accredited college or university required. 1-3 years of Library and/or Customer Service experience strongly preferred.

Local History Librarian II- Masters Degree in Public History, History or closely related field from an accredited college or university required. 1-3 years of Library and/or Customer Service experience strongly preferred.

To view the full job description and apply, please visit us at:  http://www.greenelibrary.info

Deadline for Application:  Position Will Remain Open until Filled

Greene County Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer