[Ohiodig] Digitization Selection Criteria

Chatham Ewing chatham.ewing at cpl.org
Wed May 8 13:38:09 EDT 2019

Stephanie,

I've attached a collection development draft that we use as a guideline/explanation of activities here at the  digital library in Cleveland.  Our physical collection development is under review, and the direction for digital collections in the future is undeveloped in the document because we assume that digital collecting/digitization directions will emerge from the discussion about collections.

We also digitize on demand through our stream of ILL requests for special collections materials.

Does this help?

[cid:3d5ccb64-96de-4b1c-8335-e3b7c4b33931]

Chatham Ewing
Digital Library Strategist
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Ave., N.E.