[Ohiodig] Digitization Selection Criteria

Stephanie Becker sxb891 at case.edu
Wed May 8 11:53:20 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I'm working on a selection criteria document in order to select and
prioritize our physical collections for digitization. I have some ideas,
but am curious about how other institutions set priorities for digitizing
their collection materials. Would anyone be willing to share their
selection criteria with the group? While I am at an academic library, I'm
very interested in how this works at all types of institutions (i.e. public
libraries, historical societies, etc.).

--
Stephanie Becker (she/hers)
Institutional Repository Content Manager
Room 201-S | (216)-368-6596 | sxb891 at case.edu