[Ohiodig] Digitization file storage arrangements

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:52:01 EST 2019

Folks, we are in discussions with our central university IT on storage for our digitization/BD working space on the university's file servers.

I would love it if you could share with me what kind of space/arrangements you might have at your institution.

(I am primarily concerned with working file storage for this question, not preservation storage, but you can tell me about the latter too if you want.)

I can summarize for the List.

Thank you!
janet

OHIO University

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | Pronouns: she, her, hers | https://media.library.ohio.edu/  | @jcarletonoh<https://twitter.com/jcarletonoh> | @AldenLibDigital <https://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital> | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/