[Ohiodig] [OhioDIG] Save the date and call for presenters 2019-03-26 @ Worthington Libraries

John Dewees John.Dewees at TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG
Wed Feb 6 11:25:22 EST 2019

Hello OhioDIG, we're still seeking presenters for our March meeting on the topic of collaboration libraries: "How different departments in organizations collaborate together internally or how different organizations collaborate together (whether or not all parties are libraries, archives, etc.)."

We'd love to hear about the great working you are doing with others, please reach out if you have any interest in being part of this panel.

Thanks!
John
________________________________
From: John Dewees
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 6:11 PM
To: ohiodig at lists.library.ohio.gov
Subject: [OhioDIG] Save the date and call for presenters 2019-03-26 @ Worthington Libraries

Please save the date for the March OhioDIG meeting at the Northwest Library branch of Worthington Libraries in Columbus.

Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Presentation: The presentation portion of the meeting will focus on collaboration and libraries; how different departments in organizations collaborate together internally or how different organizations collaborate together (whether or not all parties are libraries, archives, etc.).

We are actively seeking panelists for this meeting, if interested please send me a paragraph on how you and your organization collaborate.

General Meeting Agenda
— 10:00-10:30am: coffee & cookie social
— 10:30-11:30am: presentation & discussion
— 11:30-11:45am: break/rearrange room
— 11:45am-1:00pm: brown bag lunch: announcements, all-attendee updates, discussion
— 1:15pm-: optional tours, small group discussions (user groups, birds of a feather)

Thanks!

John

Planning Committee

Ohio Digitization Interest Group