[Ohiodig] Seeking CONTENTdm institution using a digital preservation platform for a panel

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Mon May 21 15:34:07 EDT 2018

Happy Monday!

I am looking to add a panelist to a session at the CONTENTdm Users Group Meeting (Aug 1-2) in Columbus this year. The session is Digital Preservation: Preserving your Master Files, and I am looking for a presenter from a CONTENTdm institution (anywhere!) who is using a digital preservation platform other than DuraCloud or MetaArchive (we have those 2 covered). Thank you!

OHIO University

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://www.library.ohio.edu/about/collections/digital-archives/  | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/