[Ohiodig] Advice on Multi-Page TIFFs

Phil Sager psager at ohiohistory.org
Thu Jun 7 12:24:38 EDT 2018

Hi John,

We often use the free tools from Fastone http://www.faststone.org/, especially the batch image resizer. However, their Image Viewer is also quite nice, GUI-based, and has a "Multi-page splitter" feature under "Create".

Phil

Phil Sager | Digital Projects Developer
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2577 | f. 614.297.2546  | psager at ohiohistory.org