[Ohiodig] digitization recommendations

Prochaska, Holly (prochah) PROCHAH at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Jul 19 13:39:37 EDT 2018

>From our photographic documentation technician, Jessica Ebert:

This is what I would recommend for photographing glass objects:
http://blog.thepreservationlab.org/2017/03/fun-with-photodoc-edition-4/
A piece of black foam core with a circle cut to the diameter of your camera lens.  It should be just snug enough to fit onto the lens without falling off.

Can also be seen in action here:
https://instagram.com/p/BhzioQDglBs/

[Logo_Web_Tagline]

Holly Prochaska, MLIS
Preservation Librarian
Selector: Geology, Geography, Environmental Science
University of Cincinnati Libraries
300 Langsam Library
Cincinnati, OH  45221-0033
513-556-1389