[Ohiodig] Free Event: OpenCon 2018 Cleveland on March 5th

Marsha A Miles m.a.miles24 at csuohio.edu
Wed Feb 28 08:46:33 EST 2018

Registration closes March 1

From: ohiodig-bounces at lists.library.ohio.gov [mailto:ohiodig-bounces at lists.library.ohio.gov] On Behalf Of Marsha A Miles
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 12:13 PM
To: ohiodig at lists.library.ohio.gov
Subject: [Ohiodig] Free Event: OpenCon 2018 Cleveland on March 5th

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>

Feedback<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

Please join us for OpenCon 2018 Cleveland!

Location: Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1801 Euclid Avenue

Date: March 5th, 2018

Register Here (by March 1st): https://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/oa/opencon2018/

Hello Ohio Open Access Advocates,

To celebrate Open Education Week, the library at Cleveland State will be hosting its first OpenCon satellite event on March 5th. Librarians, library staff, instructional designers, students, and faculty are all welcome to attend! To see the schedule of events and register by March 1st, please see our OpenCon 2018 Cleveland site<https://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/oa/opencon2018/>. This is a free event, although guests will be responsible for parking and lunch expenses. If you're interested, more information about OpenCon<http://www.opencon2017.org/satellite> is here. Feel free to share the registration link with others at your institution who might be interested!

This OpenCon event is meant to kick off Open Education Week, but we would like to invite other institutions to share with us any open-related events they plan to host on their own campuses during that week. Please feel free to submit events at our Open Access events site<https://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/oa/>. We can add them to the event calendar in our institutional repository and help to market them across Ohio. We're hoping that by working together we can increase awareness of Open Education or Open Access events during that week for everyone across the state!

If you have questions, please let us know! We look forward to seeing you at OpenCon 2018 Cleveland!