[Ohiodig] Transcription Services

Alison Huftalen AHuftalen at toledomuseum.org
Tue Dec 11 10:03:29 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

We are looking to have our oral histories transcribed.  Might anyone have recommendations for transcription services vendors?

Thank you!

Alison

Alison L. Huftalen
Head Librarian
Toledo Museum of Art
ahuftalen at toledomuseum.org<mailto:ahuftalen at toledomuseum.org>
419-255-8000 x7386

http://www.toledomuseum.org/learn/library/

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.