[Ohiodig] Save the date: Jan 9th OhioDIG meeting @ SLO

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 6 13:19:17 EST 2018

Please save the date for the January OhioDIG meeting at the State Library of Ohio in Columbus.

Date: Jan 9 (Weds), with a snow date of Jan 24 (Thu).
Presentation: The presentation portion of the meeting will focus on using the Internet Archive for digitization, hardware, web archiving, access, etc.

(I am still taking proposals to be a part of this panel --accepted through 12/14. Please send me a paragraph on what aspect of using the IA that you'd like to speak about.)

General Meeting Agenda
- 10:00-10:30am: coffee & cookie social
- 10:30-11:30am: presentation & discussion
- 11:30-11:45am: break/rearrange room
- 11:45am-1:00pm: brown bag lunch: announcements, all-attendee updates, discussion
- 1:15pm-: optional tours, small group discussions (user groups, birds of a feather)

best, janet
Planning Committee
Ohio Digitization Interest Group
https://OhioDIG.org

OHIO University

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | Pronouns: she, her, hers | https://www.library.ohio.edu/about/collections/digital-archives/  | @jcarletonoh<https://twitter.com/jcarletonoh> | @AldenLibDigital <https://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital> | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/