[Ohiodig] Job: Digital Learning & Scholarship Team Leader @ CWRU

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 18 15:40:20 EDT 2018

From: Roger Zender <rez7 at case.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 4:36 PM
To: Carleton, Janet <carleton at ohio.edu>
Subject: Open Position: Digital Learning & Scholarship Team Leader

Dear Janet

Case Western Reserve University has an open position for our Team Leader for Digital Learning & Scholarship.  This is an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic team to support our digital scholarship, institutional repository, and scholarly communication initiatives of Kelvin Smith Library, including the Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship!  If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them check out the job description here:

http://library.case.edu/ksl/aboutus/jobs/exemptjobs/name_28281_en.html

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Roger Zender

Roger Zender, MLIS, MS
Associate Director, Creation & Curation Services
Kelvin Smith Library / http://library.case.edu<http://library.case.edu/>
Case Western Reserve University
roger.zender at case.edu<mailto:roger.zender at case.edu>
216-368-5637<tel://216-368-5637>