[Ohiodig] OhioNET webinar: Copyright in Action: Considerations for Instruction 8/16 3-4pm

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 9 12:06:35 EDT 2018

Free for OhioNET members, $45 for nonmembers.

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | Ohio University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | Pronouns: she, her, hers | https://www.library.ohio.edu/about/collections/digital-archives/ | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital  | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/