[Ohiodig] FW: Job Opportunity - Greene County Public Library

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 19 12:12:54 EDT 2024

Includes digitization/digital collections management among responsibilities. https://greenelibrary.info/employment/

---
Janet Carleton| Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Digital Initiatives | Mahn Center for Archives and Special Collections, Preservation & Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | she/her/hers