[Ohiodig] REMINDER: Best Practices Exchange Conference 2024 Call for Proposals

Theresa Berger theberg at umn.edu
Wed Jan 31 17:18:06 EST 2024

*Please excuse any cross-posts or duplicates.*

The Best Practices Exchange (BPE) 2024 Program Committee continues to
accept proposals for our next unconference June 10-12, 2024 at California
State University, Sacramento in Sacramento, CA.

Submit your proposal via this short form (
https://forms.gle/pv1dWJcibGZxo3QG7) by *Monday February 16, 2024 at
midnight*. Acceptance notifications will be sent by mid-March.

Our theme this year is *The Digital Life Cycle*. Link:
https://bpexchange.wordpress.com/2024-conference/program-2024/

We hope to see you this summer!

*On behalf of the BPE 2024 planning committee,*
--
Theresa Berger
Head of Digital Library Services | Cataloging, Metadata, & Digitization