[Ohiodig] FW: Now Hiring: Collections & Digital Services Manager

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:10:13 EST 2024

From: OPLINLIST <oplinlist-bounces at lists.oplin.org> On Behalf Of Patrick Culliton via OPLINLIST
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 10:12 AM
To: oplinlist at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [External] [OPLINLIST] Now Hiring: Collections & Digital Services Manager

Use caution with links and attachments.
Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library is hiring a Full-Time Collections & Digital Services Manager.

Description
The Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library is seeking applicants for the position of Collections & Digital Services Manager.  As part of the management team, the chosen candidate oversees the Materials & Processing Department and the Interlibrary-Loan Department, and manages acquisition, processing, and cataloging of library materials.

The Collections & Digital Services Manager also coordinates our digital collections, including our eMedia (ebooks), subscription databases, and collection access through our website.

The Collections & Digital Services Manager is also involved in development of system-wide programming.  This may include programs for readers and/or training patrons on the use of digital content.

Requirements
Qualifications:

* ALA-accredited MLS/MLIS
* Experience with automation and information technology
* Organizational & interpersonal skills
* Supervisory experience
* Experience working in public libraries preferred

STARTING PAY: $68,000-$83,000 annual salary, depending on qualifications and experience. Full benefits.

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 9:00 a.m., February 5, 2023.

Click here<https://we247.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Collections-and-Digital-Services-Manager-Posting.pdf> for full job description.

Click here<https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/2167221> to complete the online application process. Upload a cover letter, resume and 3 professional references when prompted.

No phone calls please.

Patrick Culliton
Marketing & Public Relations Manager
Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library
35150 Lakeshore Blvd.
Eastlake, OH 44095
440.943.2203 ext. 108
patrick.culliton at welibrary.info<mailto:patrick.culliton at welibrary.info>

[cid:3b2124d8-f3d4-4885-bead-649b2c859c51]