[Ohiodig] Fw: EXT: Registration Open: SMIRC 2024

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:46:10 EST 2024

Free and virtual 🙂
________________________________
From: Elizabeth La Beaud <Elizabeth.LaBeaud at USM.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2024 9:40 AM
To: DLF-ANNOUNCE at LISTS.CLIR.ORG <DLF-ANNOUNCE at LISTS.CLIR.ORG>
Subject: EXT: Registration Open: SMIRC 2024

Registration is now open for the 2024 Southern Miss Institutional Repository Conference, which will take place on campus at The University of Southern Mississippi and virtually on April 25-26, 2024. Once again, registration is free thanks to the support of our generous sponsors and will include a light breakfast and lunch for in-person attendees on April 26. Go to https://lib.usm.edu/smirc/irregister.html to fill out the registration form.

In addition, the call for proposals (see below) remains open through next Friday, January 19, so there’s still time to submit! The proposal submission form is available at https://lib.usm.edu/smirc/proposals.html.

We hope to see many of you there either in person or virtually!