[Ohiodig] Introducing the Find Digital Ohio Digital Collections Advocacy Kit!

Jenni Salamon jsalamon at ohiohistory.org
Mon Jan 8 12:48:41 EST 2024

Please excuse cross-postings.

Hello!

We are pleased to share that the Find Digital Ohio Digital Collections Advocacy Toolkit is now available! This free toolkit includes step-by-step guides for creating marketing materials that promote your digital collections, as well as customizable templates and graphics for social media, public programs, and on-demand learning resources. You will also find collateral samples like bookmarks, flyers, and magnets.

Our toolkit is completely customizable to swap out with your institution's colors, logos and digital images, and can be found at https://www.finddigitalohio.org/. We encourage you to use the materials we've provided to get the word out about your collections and hope that you will share this resource with others in your community with digital collections to promote.

This project is supported by the State Library of Ohio, as part of their ILEAD Program, with federal funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). Thank you in advance for your interest and support, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at finddigitalohio at gmail.com<mailto:finddigitalohio at gmail.com>.

Signed,

Team Find Digital Ohio

Virginia Dressler, Kent State University

Grace Freeman, Columbus Metropolitan Library

Cari Hillman, MidPointe Public Library

Jenni Salamon, Ohio History Connection

Adam Wanter, MidPointe Public Library