[Ohiodig] Ohio Preservation Council Quarterly Meeting and Leadership Nominations

James DaMico james.damico at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:00:03 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

OPC will be holding it's final OPC Quarterly Membership Meeting of the year.

We will be holding elections for the following positions:  *Chair-Elect,
Secretary, Finance Treasurer, Education and Programs Co-Officer.  *

*From the Bylaws*

Section 2 – Election of Officers At the September meeting prior to the end
of the current officers' terms the Chair shall call for the formation of a
Nominations Committee by the Chair-Elect for the purpose of nominating a
slate of members to run for office. The names of the nominees shall be sent
to all members of the Ohio Preservation Council two weeks before the
biannual meeting. *Floor nominations shall also be accepted at the November
meeting. *Each officer shall be elected by majority vote at the November
meeting.

*If you are interested in running or would like to nominate a colleague,
please fill out this
form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD3Iu9Dq1FE4gMH8oCM00Xkhye-CH_LZolxFmGAPxdm_PSQA/viewform?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdD3Iu9Dq1FE4gMH8oCM00Xkhye-CH_LZolxFmGAPxdm_PSQA/viewform?usp=sharing>*

*Please **see attached for candidate statements** and September Meeting
Minutes and r*eview both prior to the meeting and prepare to vote.

With our most recent revision to the By-Laws (please see attached), we
added a *Community Liaison Position* and have written a Memorandum of
Understanding with the Ohio Digitization Interest Group to be the first
Community Liasion. Please see attached to review the MOU.

*We will meet virtually on November 9th from 10-12 pm.*

*Quarterly meeting information*

Thursday, November 9 · 10:00 am – 12:00 pm

Time zone: America/New_York

Google Meet joining info

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/tir-mhxh-nns

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 530-395-0674‬ PIN: ‪397 215 841‬#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/tir-mhxh-nns?pin=3218298287687

*Following the business meeting, join us to hear from a panel of speakers
on Environmental Controls.*
Best regards,
--
Jim DaMico