[Ohiodig] FW: Backstage vendor presentation: "Building a Workflow to Scale Up Your Digital Collections"

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 12 15:03:51 EDT 2023

May be of interest!

---
Janet Carleton| Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Digital Initiatives | Mahn Center for Archives and Special Collections, Preservation & Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | she/her/hers