[Ohiodig] adding additional pages to existing compound object

Emily Rinaman rinamaem at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Thu May 18 13:48:56 EDT 2023

Phil,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we are an Ohio Memory partner, should we still be sending pages that need inserted into an object to our OHC rep to insert rather than trying this process on our own? I seem to recall you having JoAnne here at T-SPL try to do that once and we had issues (JoAnne retired last year and I took her place). Thanks,
Emily