[Ohiodig] Job Posting - Digital Pedagogy Librarian / Assistant Professor, University of Dayton

Kayla Harris kharris2 at udayton.edu
Fri Mar 10 11:14:35 EST 2023

Hi OhioDIG - I wanted to share the following job opportunity:

On behalf of the University of Dayton Libraries, we are excited to share
that we are seeking an innovative, collaborative, flexible, and
service-oriented professional to serve as the Digital Pedagogy Librarian.
This is a 12-month, tenure-track faculty position at the rank of assistant
professor with an anticipated start date of July 1, 2023.

The successful candidate will play an important role in developing and
advancing digital pedagogy and curricular support for faculty in all
disciplines. In collaboration with colleagues they will develop, maintain
and promote relevant high-quality instruction and support services related
to digital pedagogy such as digital storytelling, data visualization and
mapping, consult in the creation of online information literacy modules,
and collaborate on the development of digital exhibits. They will also
serve as a liaison to the School of Business, working with faculty and
their research and curricular needs.

For more information and how to apply, please visit:
https://employment.udayton.edu/cw/en-us/job/500851/assistant-professor-digital-pedagogy-librarian
. *The closing date for applications is March 30, 2023. *

At the University of Dayton, we value inclusive excellence because we
recognize that diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to academic
and institutional excellence. Inclusive excellence requires a
comprehensive, cohesive and collaborative alignment of infrastructure,
resources and actions. We strive to be active, intentional, and sustain
engagement with and celebration of diversity in every dimension of
institutional life.

Because we seek a workforce with a wide range of perspectives and
experiences, we encourage all candidates to apply. Learn more about the
University Libraries commitment to inclusive excellence on our website:
https://udayton.edu/libraries/about/diversity.php

--
Kayla Harris, CA, DAS
Assistant Director of the Marian Library