[Ohiodig] Extended: CFP: Metadata panelists for 7/17 OhioDIG @ OSU in Columbus

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 27 15:01:30 EDT 2023

Helloooo out there!

For all you folks who might have been on vacation when we posted this originally, we are still seeking speakers for the July 17 in-person meeting at OSU.

Share what in descriptive metadata you are doing/would like to do/what you think we should do-any and all of these are valid!

Call is extended until next Monday, July 3.

Thank you!
janet