[Ohiodig] vendor for digitization of student records

Tallman, Nathan ntt7 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 27 09:04:49 EDT 2023

Hi Marsha,

Although I haven't used this company, I've seen some of their presentations. They've invented super sophisticated robots with Fujitsu that de-fasten and digitize, index, and more. I think it's more suited for records than archival material, but it might be a good fit for this project. https://www.ripcord.com/ In one presentation I saw they had a job in Columbus, so presumably they could work in Cleveland.

Thanks,
Nathan

--
Nathan Tallman (he/him)