[Ohiodig] Call for Volunteers for the 2023 LD4 Conference on Linked Data

Willey, Eric emwille at ilstu.edu
Mon Jul 3 12:39:00 EDT 2023

Call for Volunteers: 2023 LD4 Conference on Linked Data

Deadline: End of Thursday, July 6, 2023

The 2023 LD4 Conference will be held online from July 10-14, and it will truly be a community effort! We invite everyone interested in linked data, at all levels of experience and knowledge, to participate in making the conference a success.

We have opportunities for volunteers to:

  *
  *
  *   Monitor the #get-help Slack channel and provide assistance
  *
  *
  *
  *   Host Zoom sessions through their institutional accounts
  *
  *
  *
  *   Facilitate conference sessions by introducing presenters and
  *   guiding Q&As
  *
  *
  *
  *   Zoom chat moderation during sessions
  *
  *
  *
  *   Usher participants to and from sessions and Slack (announcement
  *   center)
  *
  *
  *
  *   Promote and support conference accessibility
  *

Please click here<https://forms.gle/n63rWk1cxQVKmYQV9> to volunteer!

All volunteers will receive training, documentation, and support. Please join us in collaborating to make this community-led event a wonderful experience!

Details

  *
  *
  *   The conference will take place online, July 10-14, 2023.
  *
  *
  *
  *   here<https://sites.google.com/stanford.edu/2023-ld4-conference/registration>.
  *
  *
  *
  *   The language of the conference is English, but there may be
  *   opportunities to meet in language-specific groups if there is interest.
  *
  *
  *
  *   The conference is free of charge.
  *
  *
  *
  *   The conference is an initiative of the
  *   LD4<http://ld4.io/>
  *   Community<http://ld4.io/>.
  *

2023 LD4 Conference Co-Chairs
Christine Fernsebner Eslao, Harvard University
Huda Khan, Stanford University
Kalliopi Mathios, Teachers College, Columbia University