[Ohiodig] Digitization Vendors in Ohio

Emily Rinaman rinamaem at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Wed Feb 1 10:00:03 EST 2023

Jane,
You could reach out to the public library there -- it looks like they have contributed items to the Ohio Memory Project. I'm from Tiffin and here at the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library, we have digitized items for one of the two colleges in town -- Tiffin University -- provided they are willing to let us share those digitized versions on the Seneca County Digital Library, which is a part of the Ohio Memory Project through the Ohio Historical Connection.

https://ohiomemory.org/digital/custom/browse?letter=D&field=contri

Emily Rinaman, MLIS University of South Carolina

Technical Services Manager

Tiffin-Seneca Public Library

77 Jefferson St., Tiffin, OH 44883

419-447-3751