[Ohiodig] FW: Register: NDSA’s Free Virtual Event, January 31 and February 1, 2024

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 15 09:33:28 EST 2023

From: 'Carol Kussmann' via Digital Curation <digital-curation at googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2023 3:40 PM
To: Digital Curation <digital-curation at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [External] [digital-curation] Register Now for NDSA’s Virtual Event, January 31 and February 1, 2024

Use caution with links and attachments.

Registration <https://syracuseuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zdBtKQgeSGW9x9mBQGlW7A#/registration> is now open for NDSA’s Virtual Digital Preservation Conference Redux: Communities of Time and Place<https://ndsa.org/conference/digital-preservation-virtual-2023/>. This virtual extension of our November 2023 in-person event will feature a selection of panelists who presented in St. Louis as well as additional presenters bringing in new content, including - but not limited to - more extensive updates from our Excellence Awards Winners as well as updates from NDSA’s Interest and Working Groups. While presentations will be recorded and uploaded to NDSA’s YouTube Channel,<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WdMHeOtusuNiYrOrM5USA/videos> the event will feature live discussions and Q&A with many of our talented presenters.

As we are creating the conference schedule to fit the content, a final schedule is not yet available, though it should be posted later this month (December). Even so, you can register for the event now<https://syracuseuniversity.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zdBtKQgeSGW9x9mBQGlW7A#/registration> and get all the schedule updates as they become available.

This event will be held from January 31 - February 1, 2024. In order to serve the broadest community possible, events will be held on both days from 4:00pm - 8:30pm GST (UTC +0)/11:00am - 3:30pm EST (UTC -5)/8:00am - 12:30am (UTC -8)

This NDSA Virtual Digital Preservation Conference Redux is hosted in partnership with NDSA member organization, Syracuse University Libraries<https://library.syracuse.edu/> and is offered at NO CHARGE to both NDSA members and non-members.

If you have any questions, please write to us at ndsa [dot] digipres [at] gmail [dot] com. We’re looking forward to seeing you online!

~  The NDSA DigiPres Planning Committee