[Ohiodig] Islandora hosting vendor (LibOps)

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Wed Dec 6 13:28:48 EST 2023

Hello OhioDIG-

One of our previous developers is rolling out a hosting service for Islandora, and thought I would pass along in case of interest. We've been on Islandora here at KSU since January 2020 for our institutional repository.

----

LibOps has launched a new Islandora 2 hosting platform, enabling anyone to instantly create an Islandora 2 digital asset management repository. Free to try (< 10GB). Pay once you're ready to go live or need more space. More information and pricing can be found:

https://www.libops.io<https://www.libops.io/>

---

Ginnie

--